The estimated fee's below represent a guide to our rates. for a quote for your specific inspection please contact us.
- We try to keep it simple. The full home inspection estimate below is based on a home located in Douglas or Coos County. If your home is located in Lane, Jackson, Josephine or Curry County we can get you an exact quote prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Veterans, Military, and First Responders receive 10% discount.
- Home's inspected that are located in the Glide School District will receive $25 discount off of the home inspection fee.
A full home inspection report details the current home components and current condition, any safety or functional defects noted, home maintenance issues noted, and recommendations. The full color report will be delivered electronically and will include detailed information, photos, and at times video. The full report is comprehensive, easy to read, and includes many pages of information that can be used to understand, repair and maintain the home. Two other reports are provided to assist clients and/or real estate agents focus on action items. These reports are the "Recommendation Only" report which includes the summary, recommendations, and supporting pictures. The third report is the "Action List" and is the highlight of those most urgent functional defects, safety defects, or maintenance issues that typically should be addressed quickly.
Payment Type and Process:
- We take cash, credit cards and personal checks*.
- Payment will be due at the time of the onsite inspection.